best available technology for groundwater testing
GeoN Groundwater Technology is used for the following test purposes:
- Groundwater/gas sampling, insitu and open systems
- Pore pressure/water level measurements and logging
- Permeability measurements insitu
For GeoN -sampling in open systems, no filter tips are required. The sampler includes a needle connection that is pneumatically activated when the sampler has been lowered down to sampling depth.
GeoN GT is based on a technology that has been used worldwide since the late seventies, in thousands of installations. GeoN GT brings the insitu conditions right into the laboratory or into the computer.
Due to its unique features, GeoN GT offers the highest accuracy possible, it eliminates a number of error sources and it is easily handled. It is strictly best available technology.
A unique Swedish device!
for indication of Alternating Current (AC) magnetic fields
The VJK AC-Indicators have a unique, patented function and are used for the following test purposes:
- Indication of magnetic fields from AC sources
- Indication for certain circulation pumps regarding AC magnetic fields and direction of rotation.
The ”VJK Key-Ring Indicator”, supplied with the client logotype, is a well known, much appreciated and unique product, usually used as a ”give-away”..
Manufacturer and distributor of GeoN Groundwater Technology and VJK AC Indicators